1. “Organic Photovoltaic: A green solution for a gray problem”, Soumitra Satapathi, Uttarakhand Science and Technology Department, 2019.
2.“Nanobiophotonics for Cancer Diagnostics”, Soumitra Satapathi, Manisha Chatterjee Satapathi, Anirban Mitra, Saugata Hazra, Anubhav Raghav, Manisha Sharma, Somesh Mahapatra, Manish Paul, Springer, 2019.
47. Naveen Kumar Tailor, Mojtaba Abdi-Jalebi, Vinay Gupta, Hanlin Lu, M. Ibrahim Dar, Li Gang, Soumitra Satapathi, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, DOI:10.1039/D0TA00143K, 2020.
46. Naveen Kumar Tailor, Soumitra Satapathi, “The impact of Cs3Bi2Cl9 single crystal growth modality on its symmetry and morphology”, Just Accepted, Journal of Materials Research and Technology, 2020.
45. Smruti Purohit, Mrinmoy Kumar Chini, Tanmoyendu Chakraborty, KL Yadav, Soumitra Satapathi, Rapid removal of arsenic from water using metal oxide doped recyclable cross-linked chitosan cryogel, 1-10,SN Applied Sciences 2, 2020.
44. Akshay Subramanian, Utkasrh Saha, Tejasvini Sharma, Naveen Kumar Tailor, Soumitra Satapathi, “Inverse Design of Potential Singlet Fission Molecules using a Transfer Learning Based Approach, arXiv preprint arXiv:2003.07666, 2020.
43. Kulveer Singh, RS Katiyar, Soumitra Satapathi, P.K. Jha, “A mesoscale lattice model and atomistic simulations of controlled drug release”, Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 2020.
42. Vishal Kumar, Soumitra Satapathi, “Effect of functional-NH2 groups on sensitization of 3, 6-diaminocarbazole towards Picric Acid”, Bulletin of the American Physical Society, 2020.
41. Sovesh Mahapatra, Prathul Nath, Manisha Chatterjee, Neeladri Das, Deepjyoti Kalita, Partha Roy, Soumitra Satapathi, “Repurposing Therapeutics for COVID-19: Rapid Prediction of Commercially available drugs through Machine Learning and Docking”, medRxiv, 2020.
40. Vishal Kumar, Neha Choudhury, Anshu Kumar, Priyodarshi De, Soumitra Satapathi, “Poly-tryptophan/carbazole based FRET-system for sensitive detection of nitroaromatic explosives”, 100, 109710, Optical Materials, 2020 .
39. Mrinmoy K Chini, S G Srinivasan, Naveen Kumar Tailor, D Salahub, Soumitra Satapathi, “Lead-Free, Stable Mixed Halide Double Perovskites Cs2AgBiBr6 and Cs2AgBiBr6-xClx-A Detailed Theoretical and Experimental Study”, 110547,Chemical Physics, 2019.
38. Anubhav Raghav, Mrinmoy K Chini, Amar Bheemaraju, Rajashik Paul, Soumitra Satapathi, “Morphological and photophysical study in hybrid ternary organic nanoparticles blends”, 525, 110388, Chemical Physics, 2019.
37. Mrinmoy Kumar Chini, Vishal Kumar, Binoy Maiti, Priyodarshi De, Soumitra Satapathi, “A dual “Turn-on/Turn-off”“FRET” sensor for highly sensitive and selective detection of lead and methylene blue based on fluorescent dansyl tagged copolymer and small molecule,” 105997, Polymer Testing, 2019.
36. Mrinmoy Kumar Chini, Vishal Kumar, Ariba Javed, Soumitra Satapathi, “Graphene quantum dots and carbon nano dots for the FRET based detection of heavy metal ions,” 19, 100347, Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects, 2019.
35. Anubhav Raghav, Subham Singh, Dhanashree Moghe, Shailendra Sharma, Dinesh Kabra, Soumitra Satapathi, “Charge Carrier Dynamics Study and Morphology Optimization in Solvent Annealed CH3NH3PbI3 Perovskite for Air Processed Stable Solar Cell Application”, 110408, Chemical Physics, 2019.
34. Vishal Kumar, Binoy Maiti, Mrinoy Kumar Chini, Pryodarshi De, Soumitra Satapathi, “Multimodal Fluorescent polymer sensor for Highly sensitive Detection of Nitroaromatics”, 9 (1), 7269, Nature Scientific Reports, 2019.
33. Kulveer Singh, Anubhav Raghav, Prateek K Jha, Soumitra Satapathi, “Effect of size and charge asymmetry on aggregation kinetics of oppositely charged nanoparticles”, 9(1), 3762 , Nature Scientific Reports, 2019.
32. Manisha Chatterjee, Manisha Sharma, Kulveer Singh, Soumitra Satapathi, “Design of a multimodal colloidal polymeric drug delivery vesicle: a detailed pharmaceutical study”, 18,100245, Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects, 2019.
31. Kulveer Singh, Soumitra Satapathi, Prateek K Jha,“Ant-Wall” model to study drug release from excipient matrix”, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 98-108, 519, 1, 2018.
30. Priya Srivastava, Anukul Prasad Parhi, R Ranjan, Soumitra Satapathi, Monojit Bag, “Temperature Assisted Nucleation and Growth to Optimize Perovskite Morphology at Liquid Interface: A Study by Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy”, ACS Applied Energy Materials, 4420–4425, 1, 9, 2018.
29. Soumitra Satapathi, Vishal Kumar, Mrinmoy Kumar Chini, Rajesh Bera, Krishna Kanta Halder, Amitava Patra, “Highly sensitive detection and removal of mercury ion using a multimodal nanosensor”, Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects, 120-126,16, 2018.
28. Payal Taya, Binoy Maiti, V Kumar, Priyodarshi De, Soumitra Satapathi, “Design of a novel FRET based fluorescent chemosensor and their application for highly sensitive detection of nitroaromatics”, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical , 2628-2634, 255, 3,2018.
27. Jill Wenderott, Anubhav Raghav, Max Shtein, Peter Green, Soumitra Satapathi, “Local optoelectronic characterization of solvent annealed lead-free bismuth-based perovskite films”, Langmuir, 7647-7654, 34, 26, 2018.
26. Kulveer Singh, Prateek K. Jha, and Soumitra Satapathi, “Controllable Bulk Heterojunction Morphology by Self-Assembly of Oppositely Charged Nanoparticles”, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 121, 16045−16050, 2017.
25. Somesh Mohapatra, Rutusmita Mishra, Manisha Chatterjee, Partha Roy and Soumitra Satapathi, “Functionalized Nano-graphene Oxide as Multi-modal Clinic for Effective Drug Delivery”, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nanotechnology, 10, 4, 3768-3771,2017.
24. Anubhav Raghav, Shivam Singh, Shailendra Kumar Sharma, Kabra Dinesh, Monojit Bag, Soumitra Satapathi, “Controlling morphology of CH3NH3PbI3 perovskite film by dual solvent elimination method”, Nano-Structures & Nano-Objects, 12, 106–112, 2017.
23. Nipun Sawhney, Soumitra Satapathi, “Utilization of Naturally Occurring Dyes as Sensitizers in Dye Sensitized Solar Cells.”, IEEE Photovoltaics, 7, 2, 539-544, 2017. [Featured in Nature Asia, PTI, Quartz, BBC, Chemical Today]
22. Soumitra Satapathi, Lian Li, Robinson Anandakathir, Lynne Samuleson , and Jayant Kumar, “Effect of side groups on two-photon-absorption of soluble polythiophenes”, Spectroscopy Letters, 50, 7, 375–380, 2017.
21. Nivedita Choudhary, Nipun Sahwney, Anubhav Raghav, M. Sankar, Soumitra Satapathi, “Effect of functional groups on sensitization of dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) using free base Porphyrins”, Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines, 21, 222, 2017.
20. Shailendra Kumar Sharma, Shivali Sokhi, Chandrajit Balomajumder, Soumitra Satapathi, “Reusable graphene oxide nanofibers for enhanced photocatalytic activity: a detailed mechanistic study”, Journal of Materials Science, 52, 9,5390–5403, 2017.
19. Somesh Mohapatra, Rutusmita Mishra, Partha Roy, K.L.Yadav, Soumitra Satapathi, “Systematic Investigation and in vitro Biocompatibility Studies on Implantable Magnetic Nanocomposites for Hyperthermia Treatment of Osteoarthritic Knee Joint”, Journal of Materials Science (JMSC), 52,9262–9268, 2017.
18. Purnendu, Soumitra Satapathi “Graphene-Based 3D Xerogel as Adsorbent for Removal of Heavy Metal Ions from Industrial Wastewater”, Journal of Renewable Materials, 5, 2, 96-102,2017.
17. Somesh Mohapatra, Rutusmita Mishra, Manisha Chatterjee, Partha Roy and Soumitra Satapathi, “Functionalized Nano-graphene Oxide as Multi-modal Clinic for Effective Drug Delivery”,International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nanotechnology, 10,4,3768-3771,2017.
16. Soumitra Satapathi, Jalpa Soni and Nirmalya Ghosh, “Fluorescent Muller matrix analysis of highly scattering turbid media”, Applied Physics Letters, 104, 131902, 2014.
15. Preeti Yadav, Soumitra Satapathi, Meena Kumari, Akanksha Chaturvedi, Lian Li, Lynne A Samuelson, Jayant Kumar, Sunil K Sharma, “Synthesis of two-photon active cinnamoyl coumarins for high-contrast imaging of cancer cells and their photophysical characterization”, Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology A: Chemistry. 280, 39-45, 2014.
14. Soumitra Satapathi, Anoop K. Pal, Lian Li, Lynne A. Samuelson, Dhimiter Bello and Jayant Kumar, “Two-photon active polymeric nanoparticles for high contrast in vitro imaging”, RSC Advances, 4,1116, 2014.
13. Soumitra Satapathi, Sriya Das, Lian Li, Lynne A Samuelson, Ravi Mosurkal, Micah Green and Jayant Kumar, “Performance enhancement of dye sensitized solar cells by incorporating graphene nanosheets of various sizes”, Applied Surface Science, 314,638-641, 2014.
12. Soumitra Satapathi, Mijanur Rahaman Molla, Santanu Bhattacharya, Suhrit Ghosh and Amitava Patra, “Photophysical Study of P3HT/NDI Based Hybrid Nanoparticles”, European Journal of Physics D, 2014, 68:350, 2014.
11. Soumitra Satapathi, Hardeep Singh Gill, Lian Li, Lynne Samukeson, Jayant Kumar, Ravi Mosurkal, “Synthesis of Nanoparticles of P3HT and PCBM for Optimizing Morphology in Polymeric Solar Cells”, Applied Surface Science, 323, 3–18, 2014.
10. Soumitra Satapathi, Amarnath Bheemaraju, Dhandapani Venkataraman and Jayant Kumar “Enhanced sensory response of quaterthiophene bearing 1,2,3-triazole moiety to explosives”, IEEE Sensors, 14, 12, 4334 – 4339, 2014.
9. Soumitra Satapathi, Akshay Kokil, B. Harihara Venkataraman, Lian Li, Dhandapani Venkataraman, Jayant Kumar, “Sensitive detection of nitroaromatics with colloidal conjugated polymer nanoparticles”, IEEE Sensor, 13,2329, 2013.
8. Soumitra Satapathi, Hardeep Singh Gill, Lian Li, Lynne Samuleson and Jayant Kumar, “Two-photon active Nile Red loaded fluorescent polystyrene nanoparticles”, Advanced Science Focus, 1,3, 2013.
7. Soumitra Satapathi, Anoop Pal, Amarnath Bheemaraju, Dhandapani Venkataraman and Jayant Kumar, “Oligothiophene nanoparticles for high contrast imaging of cancerous cells”, ACS Fall 2012 preprint.
6. Soumitra Satapathi, Lian Li, Abhishek Kumar, Haibin Huo, Robinson Anandakathir, Mengyan Shen, Lynne Samuelson, Jayant Kumar, “Strong two-photon-induced fluorescence from a highly soluble polythiophene”, Optics Communications, 4, 3612, 2011.
5. Soumitra Satapathi, Sethumadhavan Ravichandran, Ravi Mosurkal, Subhalakshmi Nagarajan, Lian Li, Ramaswamy Nagarajan, Lynne A. Samuelson, Jayant Kumar, “Biocatalytic Synthesis of Two-Photon Active Resveratrol Oligomer”, Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part A: Pure and Applied Chemistry, 48(12), 1061-1066, 2011.
4. Harihara Venkatraman, Akshay Kokil, Soumitra Satapathi, Jayant Kumar, Dhandapani Venkataraman “Conjugated Polymer:TiO2 Nanocomposite Solar Cells Based on P3HT Nanoparticles,” B., MRS Proceedings, 2011, 1312, mrsf10-1312-ii09-06,.
3. Soumitra Satapathi, Lian Li, Robinson Anandakathir, Lynne A. Samuelson, Jayant Kumar, “Sensory Response and Two-Photon-Fluorescence Study of Regioregular Polythiophene Nanoparticles”, Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part A: Pure and Applied Chemistry, 48(12), 1049-1054, 2011.
2. Soumitra Satapathi, Robinson Anandakathir, Jayant Kumar, “Synthesis and Characterization of a Thiophene Copolymer for Photovoltaic Application,” Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part A: Pure and Applied Chemistry, 48(12), 1044-1048, 2011.
1. Soumitra Satapathi,Fa-Dong Yan, Robinson Anandakathir, Ke Yang, Lian Li, Ravi Mosurkal, Lynne A Samuelson, Jayant Kumar, “Fabrication of Dye-sensitized Solar Cells and Fluorescence Quenching Study Using Thiophene Based Copolymers”, Journal of Macromolecular Science, Part A: Pure and Applied Chemistry, 47(12), 1180-1183, 2010.
1.Provisional patent filed “DEVICE AND METHOD FOR REAL TIME THICKNESS CONTROLLED SPIN COATING”, Application#: 201611039173 Date of Filing:17/11/2016
2.Patent Filed ““Peristaltic Pump with Automated Gear Assembly Fabrication and its Method”, Application#: 201811031020 Date of Filing: 20/08/2018.
3. Patent filed “Cell Cytotoxicity Assay Device and Method of Manufacturing Thereof’”, Application#: 201911036596, Date of Filing: 11.09.2019.